- One Hour Treatment
- Reducing Stress and Enhances Deep Relaxation
- Balancing Energy Centres & Calming for the Mind
- Relieve Muscular Discomfort
- Improves Posture
- Ease Back, Shoulders & Neck Tension
- Aids Pain Management & RSI
- Holistic treatment Beneficial for the Whole Body
- The length of the session can be adapted 10. 20, 30, 40 minutes and up to one hour treatments.
Reiki is a very relaxing treatment to Calm and Ease you. By placing the palms of the hands just above or lightly on the client to encourage healing. Reiki can be applied lying down on a couch or on a seated chair. It has been found to be extremely effective for Low Energy, especially after a period of feeling unwell and to encourage Balance and Healing. To enhance relaxation soft music is played in the background and client may find themselves slowing drifting off to Sleep.
Reiki first developed by Dr Mikao Usai a Japanese Bhuddist in 1922. Although Reiki has been adapted over the years the fundamental principals have remained the same. To activate the energy certain symbols are used to bring about healing. The positions of the hands are either systemised hand placements or intuitively placed. Can be incorporated within massage treatments if client requests.