Relax Indian Head Massage
- A 45 to 60 minutes treatment
- The treatment works on all the systems of the whole body
- Great to relief muscle stresses and strains for upper body.
- The length of the session can be adapted 10. 20, 30, 40 minutes and up to one hour treatments.
- Good for repetitive strain injury (especially for those that work on computers)
- Alleviate aches from Upper/Lower back from poor posture/inadequate seating
- Helps aid strain to the neck, shoulders and arms due to improper chairs or not seating incorrectly.
- Very relaxing and eases stress relief
45 or 60 minutes
Relax Indian Head Massage helps to relief the everyday Stresses and Strains. It promotes Well-being and Balance. It is performed on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, head and face. The Head massage can be applied with or without oils. When oils are used these are organic Aromatic warming infusions and combinations of Flowers, Mint, Citrus and Spice. Choose from our pre-blended oils or a personalised Aroma blends. The essential oils are both soothing and stimulating for the scalp and for the hair.
Having regular Indian Head massages can strengthen and encourage hair growth. Indian Head Massage has its roots in Avedic practices and focuses on balancing the principal chakra energies. Narendra Mehta is the main person who established Indian Head massage in the West, blind from birth but a keen interest in alternative therapies and would eventually found his own centre in London for Indian Head Massage. Please contact me if you need to see the full price list.