Revitalise Sports Massage & Myofascial Release
- One Hour treatment
- Muscle Specific rather than a Full Body Massage
- Ease Muscular Discomfort and aids Pain Management
- Helps Injury Prevention & Maintenance
- Increases Sports Performance
- Myofascial Release
- Uses Stretches to encourages full Range of Movement
- Neuromuscular therapy/Pressure Points to soothe Pain
- Ice and Heat treatments to Relieve Muscle Soreness
- Increases Recovery time after Sporting Activities
- Regular Massage is beneficial for the Whole Body
Revitalise Sports Massage & Myofascial Release: is a treatment that uses Deep Tissue and Sports Therapy to ease muscular discomfort and pain. Sports Massage includes Soft Tissue Release, Muscle Energy Techniques, Trigger Points and Myofascial Release. To benefit Injury Prevention and aid Maintenance. The sports massage treatment is a deep massage applied to the skin with oil though some techniques are done without. The Sports Therapy helps to relief any general muscular aches and pains, aid sports injury and recovery. Within the massage their maybe gentle stretches, pressure points to alleviate pain and temperature treatment ie hot and cold. At times there may be some discomfort but therapist will work within client pain threshold.
Treatments that can be combined within Sports are the application of Hot/Cold Stones and Aroma soothing oils for muscular relief. A treatment plan will be provided whereby either specific muscles will be concentrated upon or a full body massage for overall well-being. Also short massages are available for group pre and post events. Please contact me if you need to see the full price list.