Unwind Seated Acupressure & Massage
- A 45 to 60 minutes treatment applied to the upper and lower back, neck, shoulders, arms/hands and head
- It is a suitable massage to take place in the office, home or at events
- The length of the session can be adapted 10. 20, 30, 40 minutes and up to one hour treatments
- Particularly relieves tightness, aches and strains in the upper body
- Seated Acupressure stimulates pressure points and has stretches and percussion which are uplifting at the end
- Therapeutic is more massage focused
45 or 60 minutes
Unwind Seated Acupressure is a massage performed through the clothes for back, neck, shoulders, arms, hands and head. Using an urban style chair you will be made to feel you comfortable and your muscles warmed up, the pressure points will be stimulated and whilst using traditional Japanese massage moves throughout the treatment. Seated acupressure has developed by using ancient East Asia massage techniques called Anma in Japan and Anmo in China.
Unwind Seated Massage is a Therapeutic treatment that is a great alternative for the upper body and back. Using a massage medium/oil applied directly on the skin. Whilst incorporating soothing and invigorating massage techniques.
Please contact me if you need to see the full price list.