Unwind Seated Acupressure & Massage
- Treatment is 45 to 60 minutes for either Seated Acupressure (Fully Clothed) or Seated Therapeutic Massage (with Oils)
- Seated Therapy is suitable at the Workplace, Event & Home
- Reduces Stress & Enhance overall Well-Being
- Seated Acupressure releases pain, incorporates stretches and stimulating massage percussion which is Energising at the end
- Beneficial for Work Related Conditions & RSI
- Improve Posture and Back, Shoulders, Neck Tension
- Ease Muscular Discomfort & Aids Pain Management
- The length of the session can be adapted 10. 20, 30, 40 minutes and up to one hour treatments
45 or 60 minutes Packages
Unwind Seated Acupressure is a massage performed through the clothes for back, neck, shoulders, arms, hands and head. Using an urban style chair you will be made to feel you comfortable and your muscles warmed up, the pressure points will be stimulated and whilst using traditional Japanese massage moves throughout the treatment. Seated acupressure has developed by using ancient East Asia massage techniques called Anma in Japan and Anmo in China.
Unwind Seated Massage is a Therapeutic treatment that is a great alternative for the upper body and back. Using a massage medium/oil applied directly on the skin. Whilst incorporating soothing and invigorating massage techniques.
Please contact me if you need to see the full price list.