Zone Reflexology (Hands/Feet)
- One Hour treatment
- Reflexology is pressure points applied to the Feet/Hands
- Reduces Stress, enhances Relaxation & overall Well Being
- Balancing Energy Centres and Calming for the Mind
- Relieve Muscular Discomfort & for Pain Management
- Improve Posture and Ease Back, Shoulders & Neck Tension
- Stimulates the Nervous System & is Beneficial for the Whole Body
- The length of the session can be adapted 10. 20, 30, 40 minutes and up to one hour treatments
60 minutes (Packages)
Zone Reflexology is a treatment performed on the soles or hands for a chilled zone fusion of warming massage strokes and stimulating pressure point moves. The relaxation techniques are applied at the beginning, middle and at the end. It will totally soothe your mind, body and sole. During the treatment pressure will be applied to the reflex points to stimulate the nerve endings which can be found on the feet, hands and ears. Although this therapy is primarily for the feet to unwind, balance and ease you. In turn this brings about beneficial health benefits for the whole body when the therapist stimulates the nervous system and all the functions of the body via working along the zones.
Reflexology and massage applied to the feet is a very calming and balancing treatment. Often the feet are neglected although we use them on a daily basis. In eastern massage often the soles are a focus for yin and yang energies. This therapy can be combined with Aroma Spice and Spa La Stone for an xtra chilled out zone. It can be adapted for shorter sessions for office and events. Plus massage for small groups and event for mini spas. Please contact me if you need to see the full price list.